Audi Service Forum Broadcasts on DVD
Audi Service Forum DVD Video
Audi A6 Avant Introduction, Software Version Managment, and ElsaWeb Update
Bentley Publishers is proud to present Audi Service Forum sessions on DVD. Audi Service Forum is a monthly training session telecast to Audi technicians nationwide, who watch live, as the instructors explore new models and new technologies in order to prepare the technicians for servicing newer and more complex vehicles.
In this session, originally broadcast on August 25, 2005, instructors Matt Shepanek and Jim Thompson, are joined by Andrew Cunningham and Jennifer Preston to discuss new features of the A6 Avant, Software Version Management, and provide an ElsaWeb Update.
Topics covered include
A6 Avant Introduction
Audi A6 Avant
- Tailgate (hinges and electronic controls)
- Rear storage area (cargo management)
- Suspension (standard steel spring suspension and optional adaptive air suspension
- Adaptive cruise control
- Valet function
Software Version Management
- Access through VAS computer
- Usage to update vehicle control module programming
- Overview of VIN-driven ElsaWeb
Finally, they round out the session with a live Q and A session with Audi service technicians.
ISBN: 0-8376-1382-5 (ISBN-10)
ISBN: 978-0-8376-1382-5 (ISBN-13)